Τετάρτη 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

"Orama". The name of the first album of 2 band members of the band Blancos

Jannis Gardelis (aka : JGard) and Haris Bassos, members of the music band Blancos,
are recording their first Album called "Orama" .

(Jannis Gardelis, vocals & lyrics - Haris Bassos, music and guitar)

Interview with Jannis Gardelis.

I live in Rafina, on the suburbs of Athens and Haris in Petroupoli city. 
We know each other since we can remember ourselves attending the same church, 
that our parents were attending.
We are playing music together, for the last year. 

You are composing the lyrics and music for your first album. 
How many tracks are you working on?
We are at the end of our holidays and working on our first album, which is not going to be released from the band Blancos, we are a part of, but only from the two of us.
Haris has exclusively taken over all the music and composition 
and I the vocals, the lyrics and the orchestration.

From the first  official released lyrics from the tracks, 
what kind of music are we going to hear from you and what is the story behind the tracks?
The album will include 8 tracks, with music variety for all kind of tastes. 
This is not because we want to attract a wide range of audience, 
but because, our own tastes are not limited to one or two kinds only.
We enjoy trying out new things and experimenting.

(Μετανοώ- I repent) 

I repent for myself.
I was weak.
All is for you,
and I surrender it to you.

I felt that I am so strong,
that I coulf control everything, every temptation.
But I know nothing,
know nothing at all. 
I do not deserve anything, alone I am nothing.
Without Your grace I can not stand.

I repent for myself.
I was weak.
All is for you
and I surrender it to you.

The love at the cross.
How can I ponder about it?
I just understood why I exist and live.
Everyday I repent.
Being Your disciple, I will fight until the end.

(Music & Lyrics Jannis Gardelis)

(No compromise ft. Marko Hurtt)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLClYTow1O8

(Orama)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h1EspVFU1s

Are you preparing a video for those tracks?
Of course we would like to make some video clips for each of the tracks. 
We have plenty of ideas, but the most important reason, 
that is holding us back is financial.
In the Greek music field (especially in the christian circle), 
it is known that you will need to invest a large amount of money, 
knowing that you will not earn any considerable profit.

We believe thought that, if God wants, He can improve this situation 
and soon the first attempts can be done, in order for the christian music 
to penetrate into the Greek culture and industry.

Our primary goal was and is to glorify God and to make Him known to people, 
simply because they need Him desperately.

This is the purpose we are foremost  serving, everything else is secondary for us.
Music is a very beautiful mean, because it never dies, to the contrary of us, ourselves.
So, it is our honor for us to be using this gift in order to glorify our Father and creator.

Youtube Channel: JGardelis

Ν.Σ. 31/8/2016

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου