Παρασκευή 8 Ιουλίου 2016

CV of an Iranian artist looking for a chance to show her paintings

Lately I was introduced to a Iranian lady called "A".
She brought with her 2 drawing and 2 paintings, 
carrying them through the busy center of Athens.

When was the first time you draw?
I always loved drawing, but never draw in the past.
I don't know even until now, how to mix the colors with each other.
My first drawing I ever did was in June. 
A drawing of Jesus...

at the night I was kicked out of the Hotel I was not able to pay...


Every time I begin painting, I never know what I will draw. It is godly. 
Jesus gives me inspiration.
You can see through each painting many subjects...
 ...

("A" drawings and paintings can include several subjects)

Also, did I began writing poems in Persian, with an also godly way, my first before 1,5 months ago.


"Even if I lost everything, I found my target for my life: Jesus!"

What brought you to Greece?
I escaped from Iran. After my divorce with my husband, he got the custody of our boy
and because of something that happened -personal- I will get sentenced guilty
in the following months in Iran. 
So I choose to leave my family and business behind and come to Greece.

When did you come to Greece?
After taking a flight from Iran I reached Turkey, where I stayed for about 17 days.
Afterwards, smugglers took me with a fast boat to the island Samos, Greece.
This happened before 3,5 months.
Here in Athens, I met a Iraqi Kurdish man, 
who accepted to rent a apartment on his name for me, that I paid, 
as I did not have all the legal documentations yet (no Tax number).
Unfortunately, he found out that I am following the Christian belief
and he threatened me, that if he will come back from his trip from Iraq, he will harm me.

How about your family?
I have my brothers and sisters scattered all around Europe, America, Middle East
and one of my brothers is supporting me financially.
I already paid to a lawyer 1.300 euros, but he did not provide me any help.

What is your wish for the future?
My biggest problem is the insecurity and the lack of language in order to communicate,
even if I understand some English.
My priority now is to find a new safe place to stay.
I would also like to show my drawings to others in an exhibition, 
to share with them what I feel and see in my drawings?
(in Persian this means "nothing")


N.S. 8/7/2016


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου